Monday, January 7, 2013

The Why

What would you do if you had $2500 deposited into your bank account every week? Maybe the first weeks you would buy everything cool; electronics, cars, clothes. Then once you have it all you buy things for others, but that loses it's excitement as well. So you buy a house, take trips, buy everything on those trips. Basically you are living a very comfortable life, but without fail that money still comes in. You worked incredibly hard for what you have and what you will get for the rest of your life, but why? If buying things and taking trips no longer excites you, then what has all of the hard work been for? 

I have this really cool dream! I day dream about having the ability to open up free physical rehabilitation clinics for people who cannot afford to pay at a hospital. I want teen athletes to get taken care of without the back breaking stress of the bills on their parents shoulders. I want talented gymnasts to be trained by the best coaches and have their dreams of a shot at making it big come true even though they don't have the money to buy leotards, gym time, or live in another state. Through out my life there have been countless people who have believed in me and supported me in everything I have done. All I want is for the kids who grew up like me and their parents to understand that dreams are always possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment