Friday, June 1, 2012

I Eat Ice

I don't make my bed. Ever. Unless I happen to be around people who seem to be the kind of people to make their beds everyday. Then I will try to make it look nice, even then underneath the top blanket the sheets are either not there or crumpled in to the corner. 

I like buying jewelry and wearing it once or maybe two times. Actually it is quite possible that I have some that I have never worn. But I do like how it looks hanging up in my room. Sometimes the only time it leaves the beautifully carved wooden and glass box is when I have nothing to do on any given night of the week and I decide to play dress up.

I love pictures! Taking pictures and looking through them. Why don't I have a camera? Because every time I am about to buy a nice one someone rationalizes with me that I may spend a lot of money on something that I might not ever use. Wrong. I know they are all wrong. So that is what is on the top of my shopping list..for now. The few pictures I have of my past I absolutely adore. I also am entertained for hours by just looking through other peoples pictures. I am POSITIVE  I can learn their entire life story from seeing them on the top of a horse crying...

I don't paint my fingernails. For 12 years during competition season I was't allowed to have anything on them so now it feels funny to have anything on them and no matter how pretty or sparkly they are I chip it off in a matter of days. My toes however are a different story. I think that I have cute feet ( you may think differently ) so I like to put color on them to make them look that much better. Although right now they are unpainted because I got bored with the colors that I have.

I eat ice. I don't suck on it until it melts in my mouth. I chew it. Bite it. Crunch it. It bothers some people, but I love it. I would rather have a glass full of ice to munch on than water to drink.

I am obsessed with gymnastics. Although I have not competed in 2 years it is still a major part of my life and I want it to stay that way. It's hard not to buy really cool leotards, even though I don't practice enough to make it a worth while purchase. I am a coach at the moment but have the desire to become a judge at some point.

When I am nervous I chew on the inside of my mouth. When I am bored I bite my lips, often times making them get dry and cracked. 


At night if I am really tired I can get irritable very quickly


I am very curious. Which would be a very bad quality if I was a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment