Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Adventures Anyone?

I love to drive. Most of this obsession with vehicles wears off after the initial 16 year old freak out. Not for me. I could hop in my little yellow Tinkerbell and drive for hours and be so content. I am beginning to get really good at navigating Minnesota from all of my excursions, Im pretty proud of myself actually. It's not just the driving around that I enjoy, it's being able to spend time ( a lot of time) with really awesome people!


DRIVING + COOL PEOPLE = ADVENTURES!!


Im scared of water. More specifically not being able to breath. But I love swimming. Lakes, oceans, bathtubs, pools and everything else. It is only the first day of summer and I have already been swimming and tanning like a hundred times. The sunshine ranks in the top 3 things on my "love" list. 


Biking, running, walking, playing at the park, frisbee, football, volleyball, bored games, movies, late nights, tons of ice cream, water fun and quality time with friends and family. 


I have resolved to have the best summer yet! I'm going to get creative, so let the adventures begin!!

( David's Birthday dinner @ Peking Garden )

( Laura and I @ Minnehaha )

( Part of the Minnehaha waterfalls) 

( We are very proud of our legs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment