Sunday, April 7, 2013

Desire

Recently I have been immensely humbled by the circumstances of others. To the world I am real. So real in fact that I have been told to STOP sharing. But you know what? I will never quit. I am a fighter, and I can be dangerous.

5 individual, unique girls co-existing in an apartment. How is it I ask that each has had a similar experience in recent history to one degree or another? 

She was just standing there, "Are you alright?" "No. No, I'm not alright"
She cried. They all had at one point. One most likely more than all combined, but she didn't let on. 
Heart shattered.
Words to bring solace. 
The desire to cry out to heaven.
The desire for the ability to take away someone else's agency.
The desire to go back. To shift reality.
The desire to say "I'm so deeply sorry" one million times, and to make it matter.
The desire to be accepted when acceptance is all that was ever given. 
The desire to run.
The desire to separate happiness and horror.

All desires. 

The desire to lay claim to His gift for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment