Monday, January 30, 2012

The Best is yet to come??

Most days present themselves with new challenges and obstacles to overcome. Or at least that's what I thought. My weekend proved otherwise. Waking up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning would usually ruin my entire day, but for some reason I was okay with it. I thought my challenge of the day would be to be able to locate and drive from my home to the cities and back, probable crisis averted I rode with someone else to the meet.


Next possible cause for strife in what was shaping up to be a wonderful day was my Electronics homework. Again with the help of friends and one awesome teacher I was able to accomplish the task without much of any stress. Sunday morning arrived and I had the opportunity to worship at a friends church which had beautiful music and an awesome message! 
                                                 http://www.cfcmn.org/index.html
 After followed the almost ritualistic Sunday nap that always helps me feel more refreshed, even if I'm not very tired to begin with. The rest of my day included spending time with a great bunch of people and attending a Christian concert which I loved!










I guess the moral to my story is that I am happy. I don't see problems quite the same way as I used to. I cannot think of a time in the last few months where I have found myself wishing and hoping that things will get better for me or that I could somehow change my circumstances. I almost find it hard to believe the saying "The Best is yet to come." because when I take the time to check over my life I am unable to pick out any major issue and so the result is increased happiness. With that being said, I cannot do it alone.

 Each day is a blessing to be alive, healthy, and happy. I know where my blessings come from, Do you?? When challenges arise and you are about ready to break under the pressure of stress, just remember that what D&C 121:7 says is true, thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment. And know that the BEST is yet to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment